Tuesday 22 January 2013

Monday 21st January 2013

I went to Anthony's house yesterday. D S

I went to the Munsters in Cratloe and won three and lost one. On Sunday I went to Limerick and played doubles with Ronan but we lost the match. I played singles and I won one 29-30 and then lost one 17-30. I got new shoes and Ronan is coming to my house today. D H

On Friday I went to Birr and stayed there until Sunday. I went to Ennis for the tenth anniversary picture of Tao Kwon Do. I am going to the Clare soccer trials next Sunday. I watched the Leinster match, they won 29-20 but they were knocked out by Munster in the Heineken cup. A N

On Sunday I got two budgies for my aviary  There is a yellow and green one which is a girl. There is a blue, white and grey one which is a boy. C D

I went to see The Hobbit yesterday with mum, Rick and Tania. J A

I have a pain in my throat and my sister is sick. I went to play in the Munster's in badminton. I lost two games and won one. G H

My mom went back to work this morning. I went to the playschool as well. N B

I have to go to my cousin's house tomorrow.

My hand is swollen. On Saturday I went to mass in Ballinakill and afterwards I went to my cousin's house. A M

I went to the Munster's badminton in UL yesterday. I lost all my matches. It was very enjoyable. My granny is coming home from hospital tomorrow. R H

Emma got her ears pierced on Saturday at 1pm and I got nickel free earrings. S W

At scouts a guy from Sixmilebridge came in to show us foot drills, it was fun. A M

My uncle came down for dinner yesterday. I watched two movies , The Grey and Taken 2. C K

I forgot to give my mum the letter on Friday but its ok because she knows about it already. E K

On Friday we went to the Clare trials in Cratloe. We played four games. I won my first game 5-1, my second game 5-0, my third game 5-1. I lost my last one 5-2 but I missed cubs. On Sunday I went to UL in Limerick. Steven and I were playing doubles. We lost our first game so we were out. I couldn't do singles because I do U11'S. So if I do well I would be in division 1. L S

We did a foot drill on Friday at Cub Scouts and it was fun.I slept over at my Dad's house on Friday. OB


No comments:

Post a Comment