Monday 12 December 2011

Thursday December 8th 2011

My aunt and my cousin are coming down today for the show "All Shoook Up". F H

I got a wheel for my go-cart and I am doing it up. I have to buy spray.

I made a new hat yesterday for the play. It is a top hat. H N

My mum had a big exam yesterday. R K

I went to badminton yesterday. James and John came, they come and help every week. They are very good. L B

The food fair is on Saturday. It starts at 6pm. L B

I might be getting a new pair of rollerskates for Christmas as a present from myself to myself. T A

"All Shook Up" starts today and its on until Sunday. M O'R

We are making another animation. It is a Christmas one.O K

On December 6th in Austria we celebrate St Nicholas and when you wake up he has left a small bag full of chocolate on your door step. However this is not Christmas. We celebrate Christmas on the evening of the 24th December. C G

Yesterday it was my brothers 6th birthday. L B

It is Shannons birthday today, she is eleven. The weather outside is really bad today. C K

Yesterday we put up our Christmas decorations. We still have more to put up. Tonight my mum , sister and I are going to see "All Shook Up". G H

Yesterday my mum was at my aunt and uncles house in Broadford. They asked if my brother, sisters and I would come down on December 18th because they want us to see the decorations. I cannot wait because they always do really good decorations. A M

Today is my birthday. I am turning eleven years old. My mom, my sister and I are going to dinner in Ennis.It is cold outside. S W

Daire is fixing my rollerskates. When he took the wheels off  to clean them, two of the bolts were completely wrecked. T A

It was very bad weather at my house. The wind was very strong and the rain was lashing. D V

On Monday evening I was in Nenagh, I went to my cousins house. When I went there I got to see their two new puppies. They are beagles and they are seventeen weeks old. They have floppy ears and one is black and white and the other brown, black and white. A N

On Wednesday we cut down the trees in our garden because they were too big and they blocked the sunlight a lot, about four hours or more. We will cut down the rest of them next week. J A

My dad came yesterday. D S

No comments:

Post a Comment