Monday 4 March 2013

Wednesday 28th February 2013

Oscar is coming up to my house today. L M Yesterday we bought two calves. One is called Molly and the other is called Beth. We put them into the shed for now. We are buying a chicken coop for our hens. A M Badminton is cancelled tonight. RK sports and music are coming today. L S Last night I had Irish dancing. It was fun. A M Today is Wednesday. We are doing PE with Rody today. We are doing painting for St. Patrick's day as well. I went to speech and drama last night. N B I saw the president on Friday last week and I shook his hand. It was a very enjoyable experience. O B It is my brothers birthday tomorrow. I nearly forgot. A M Last night I went to handball and I am going again tonight. Next Friday evening I am playing in Broadford in Limerick. It is the Munster final handball for the Clare team. I am playing against Kerry. A N I had music yesterday with Seamus and the camera from the stables was on and his cow was having a calf but we went on playing. But then the calf was half out so we went to the stable and I saw a cow giving birth to a calf. C D I am going to a pantomime on Saturday and I am helping my aunt in the shop. The play is called Beauty and the Beast. I am going to handball tonight. G H We are doing RK sports today and then we are getting our float ready. L O' M Today I am going for dinner to Noreen's house and then I am going to fiddle. S W I have music this evening. D S I went to Irish dancing last night, C K

No comments:

Post a Comment