Monday 4 March 2013

Monday 25th February 2013

I went to cub scouts foot-drill on Sunday in Ennis. One hundred and twenty two scouts competed. We came second and it was our first year competing in it and we got trophies. L O' M I went to Jack's birthday on Friday and I helped to mind my cousins. I gave Jack a teddy bear that I knitted and he liked it. S W On Friday I went to Tao Kwon Do. On Saturday I went to Shannon for a futsol blitz for the U12 boys. We played two matches each, I played striker in the first match and I scored three goals. In the second match I played keeper. Yesterday I played in the Munster semi-final handball. I played Tipperary and she was a great player. I beat her 15-14 15-2. I am playing the Munster final Saturday or Sunday. On Saturday I am going to Thomand park to a rugby match. Munster vs Osperys. A N Yesterday I went to the point to point races in Killaloe. I went in the horse lorry. We brought five horses. The horses were not racing but they were being schooled. C D I went shopping in Limerick on Saturday. I went with my mum and Jessica came with me. We went shopping for my Confirmation. I didn't get anything for my Confirmation but I got jeans and shorts. Afterwards we went to KFC. C K On Saturday we went shopping in the Crescent in Limerick. I went to help Cieara get a Confirmation outfit but instead I ended up getting a skirt and dress. After that we went to KFC. J A I went to Limerick on Saturday and I got a pair of adidas running shoes. We went to Supermac's. D H On Friday I went to the cubs. On Sunday 24th I went to Ennis for a foot-drill treasure hunt and other activities. There were 177 cubs there and 122 competed in the first drill. We got second place and won a trophy. E K I went to Barry's house on Saturday for a few hours. We played soccer. Yesterday Clare lost to Waterford in hurling. The score was 3-15 to 1-17. They lost by a point. R H I was sick last week and my granny broke her foot falling down the stairs. I won five euros on Sunday in a game of hide and seek. L M Yesterday I slipped and banged my knee against the floor. It's bruised in three places so I can't do cross country. A M Today is Friday. Yesterday I went to Ted's birthday party. We played ball tag. It was good fun. N B On Saturday I stayed the night at Sam's house. We played on the trampoline and we played soccer. Sam and I also played Xbox live, its just like playing an Xbox online against other people. It was a lovely Sunday. Ireland were playing Scotland on Sunday, the final score was 6-12 to Scotland. L S On Sunday I went to mass in Mountshannon from 7 to 7.30pm. Yesterday was my brother's birthday. He is 20 years old. We had a cake. On Saturday my aunt came from Tulla. A M I went to my granny's house yesterday and I got an icecream. I walked to school this morning. G H

No comments:

Post a Comment