Monday 25 February 2013

Friday 22nd February 2013

I have cubs today. On Sunday I have a foot drill with the cubs. Today we planted seeds on tissue paper and plates. E K Shane Lowry from Co Offaly knocked out No. 1 Rory McElroy in the Accenture match played last night. Every one was astonished that the world no. 1 was knocked out. My dad and I went golfing in Portumna yesterday. I made pancakes yesterday. R H My brother is having his birthday party on Sunday. A M Liverpool beat Zenit but they were knocked out of the Euro league because there had to be four goals. The score was 3-1 sadly. A M Last night I went to handball. I stayed till eight thirty playing a match. Tonight I am going to Tao Kwon Do. Liverpool played Zenit last night in the second leg. Liverpool won 3-1 but they are unfortunately out of the European league. A N I got a new badminton racket. It is a very good one and I got my other racket strung. DH I am going home early today with my dad to see the president in Scariff. O B I am going Confirmation shopping tomorrow. I am sewing a teddy bear for my cousin. C K I went horse riding yesterday and got a saddle for my horse. L O' M I am going to Killaloe to the point to point races. My dad's horses are running. Their names are Simply Red and lady Nicandy. C D I am going to Jack's birthday party today and I can't wait. I am sewing and stuffing a teddy for him. S W Today we planted mustard seeds. They will grow soon. Tomorrow Chantel and Aine are going swimming. J A I got a tuner for my banjo. My granny got it for me and I really like it. G H Today we sowed mustard seeds on tissue paper. A M Yesterday after school I went to Aidan's party. We went to Clare Leisure World in Ennis. We played in the tumble tots and towers and quazar. There is a new updated quazar with different guns. In the first round I came first and in the second round I also came first. Then in the third round I came second. They would name you and I was called Delta. Liverpool were playing Zenit , they lost 3-1 but on aggregato Liverpool lost because Zenit won an away goals. L S

No comments:

Post a Comment