Thursday 7 February 2013

Wednesday February 6th 2013

Yesterday it snowed. I ran out excitedly. I started making a snowman. It was a mini snowman because I had to go to school. On our way it started snowing again. I couldn't wait to get to school. When I got there I ran out the front. Every one was making snowmen and throwing snowballs. At lunch we were not allowed to play in the snow. When we were all going home the snow had melted, only small lumps here and there but there will be snow next year. N B It snowed yesterday and I played in it. The quiz was on Monday and we did ok but we had lots of fun. O B It snowed yesterday so I made a snowman. I went to my friends house on Saturday for a sleep over. A M Yesterday my family and I had a snowball fight, it was bitterly cold and really fun. When I went to school somebody made a snowman. Yesterday I started knitting a teddy bear. It is green, pink and purple. On the 16th I have a badminton tournament and tonight we have training. Yesterday it was snowing and we made a snowman at school. A M On February 4th we had the credit union quiz. Aoife, Oscar and Ronan were on my team. It snowed yesterday and it was unusual as it barely ever snows and every one here had a snowball fight. L O' M On Sunday I went to the Munster handball championships in Tralee. I beat Limerick in the final and I am going to the All Ireland in March. It will take place in Co Cavan in Kingscourt. We had a rugby blitz on Sunday but I missed it. Ireland played Wales in the opening of the six nations. They beat them 30-22. Ireland are playing Poland tonight in a friendly match. A N At the weekend Ireland played Wales. At one point Ireland were beating them 30-3. The final score was 30-22 to Ireland. Next weekend Ireland will be playing England. Today RK sports are on from 2pm to 3pm. The credit union quiz was on February 4th. I was on the U11 team and we came 6th. L S I went to my cousins house in Whitegate yesterday. We had a snowball fight with their dad. I went to the quiz on Monday night. Ireland beat Wales in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff. It was a nail biting match. R H Today is Wednesday February 6th. The credit union quiz was on Monday night 4th February. Sadly Mountshannon didn't win anything. I was on U13 team with Allanah, Cieara and Elena. We had stormy weather over the weekend. Our Confirmation enrolement mass was on Sunday February 3rd. We had a bit of snow yesterday and I made a really big snowman but he fell as I knocked him over by accident. A M

No comments:

Post a Comment