Monday 18 February 2013

Monday 18th February 2013

On Friday I went to my uncle's 40th birthday party. C K On Saturday I played in a badminton tournament. I played singles and doubles and mixed doubles. In doubles my partner Susan and I came second. In mixed doubles I played with Barry. The score in the semi final was close but Barry and I got into the final. We won, the final score was 30-15. I won a second place medal for doubles and a first place trophy for mixed doubles. It was very enjoyable. N B I went to my dads house on Thursday and slept over till Friday. I met Lee on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I played a bit with Minecraft. O B On Saturday my brother had to go to a badminton tournament. I had to go too but afterwards I got a bar and loads of sweets. I did nothing else after that. A M Miss Holland is coming back on Wednesday. On Friday a fragment of a meteor hit Russia and there was a sonic boom. People think it's faster than the speed of sound. Thankfully nobody died but thousands of people got hurt, mostly by flying glass. Scientists think that the meteor was the biggest one that got so close to earth. On Wednesday I went to Laoise's house. E K On Wednesday i went to Tao Kwan Do. On Thursday I went to handball, then Nicola came over to my house. On Friday it was my Granny's 80th birthday party in Birr. After mass in her house they all went to her pub on Connaught for a party. On Saturday morning I went to Limerick for the Clare team Munster quarter finals. I played a girl from Limerick and I beat her 15-5 15-8. I am in the semi-final next Saturday against Tipperary. All the Clare players won their matches. In six weeks we are in the Munster community games championships. I am going to handball tonight. A N On Friday I went golfing in Ennis golf club. I won my match, east Clare won on a score line of 5-3. On Saturday I went to Cratloe to play badminton. I got to the semi-final but I lost to a guy from Clonlara. Yesterday I played a game of golf in east Clare golf club for fun. Miss Holland is coming back to school on Wednesday after having a baby. My cousin's christening was on Saturday but unfortunately i had to go to badminton. R H On Friday 15th February a meteor passed through Russia. It was huge. There was a sonic boom and lots of windows broke and a lot of people were injured. I went to Limerick on Saturday to get my sister's glasses because she is short sighted. A M Last Saturday I went to Doora Barefield to play U11's badminton competition. I am in division 1. In singles I lost the final. My opponent was very good. Then I played boys doubles with Barry. He normally plays in division 2 but we could bring him up for this. We got to the final and lost. Then I played mixed doubles with Grace. Unfortunately we got knocked out in the semi-final. L S On Saturday I helped Mary babysit Jack and Sophia because Aisling went to get her hair cut. After that I went to the cinema with my dad and his girlfriend and my sister. We watched Wreck it Ralph. We had to bring Josh to playschool this morning. S W

No comments:

Post a Comment