Friday 1 February 2013

Wednesday 30th January 2013

I went to Woodford yesterday. We made queen cakes and we made coil pots. I made a pig face one. Then we went to the music room and we had to sing and bang on things with sticks. Then we did P.E. and we played hockey. C K

Oscar came over and we played outside and I have a new number.LM

I went to see my granny yesterday at her house. She is feeling much better. R H

I have feile on Friday in speech and drama. G H

The Woodford open day was on yesterday. J A

I was sick for the last few days. L O' M

My dad is having an operation. I got gloves and goggles for handball tonight. D H

I went to Woodford open day. Clare and I made buns. S W

Today is Wednesday. I have badminton training tonight. I had speech and drama last night. Feile Luimni is on next Monday and I am doing a drama. N B

Today is Wednesday and we are doing RK sports. A M

We are doing RK sports today. A M

The days are getting brighter and brighter. E K

I went to Lee's house yesterday and we played games outside. O B

On Monday I went to handball. Yesterday I went to the alley and I practiced for two hours. I am going to handball tonight and if I win I am going to go to the alley tomorrow to practice. On Friday I am going to Tao Kwon Do. A N

Today I will be going to badminton from 7pm to 8pm. On Sunday I will be going to UL in Limerick for the Clare badminton team. RK sports are starting up again on Wednesday. L S

No comments:

Post a Comment