Wednesday 30 January 2013

Monday 28th January 2013

I stayed at my uncle's house at the weekend. We had lightning and thunder and the electricity went and we had to get a gas cooker. G H

I went to Limerick yesterday because mam had to get stuff for Paul for valentines day. She got him a top and something else. S W

On Saturday Tania and I cooked dinner. I made lasagne and Tania made an apple pie. Tania went to the Clare trials in Ennis and she got through. J A

On Saturday I made cupcakes and my friend came over. E K

Yesterday it was my brother's birthday. A M

Today is Monday. I got new knitting needles and I knitted another patch for my blanket.My mam's friend came on Sunday for dinner and we had stuffed pork. N B

I went to Barry's party on Saturday. We went to the hall to play soccer and badminton. It was an unbelievable day. R H

I went to my dad's house on Saturday and I made a mince craft world at Liam's house. O B

Our enrolement mass for Confirmation is next Sunday. A M

On Saturday I went to my cousin's birthday party for a sleepover. A M

The Woodford secondary school open day is tomorrow. C D

On Friday I went to Tao Kwon Do , I have a star test next week. Straight after we went to Birr as the car had to be fixed. We also stayed in Birr Saturday night and on Sunday I came home. Rugby was cancelled as the field was water logged. I didn't go to the Clare soccer trials because of the car. I may go this weekend instead. A N

On Friday I went to Cratloe to the Clare badminton try outs. It was the second round, I think I did ok. On Saturday I went to Barry's party. We played football in the hall and I enjoyed it. Then after it we went back to his house to have cake.L S

I stayed at Serena's house on Friday night and on Saturday I went to a party. We stayed the night and went home at one in the morning. L M

No comments:

Post a Comment