Monday 14 January 2013

Friday 11th January 2013


I went to see my Granny in hospital, she had an operation on her stomach. She is improving well. She won't be home until Monday. I can't wait to see her. R.H.

Today is Friday I'm having my birthday party, I hope it will be an enjoyable evening. N.B.

I'm going to Nicola's birthday party today. I think it will be good fun G.H.

We did a quiz today and we have break at 11am and 12.30. I have lunch today and a drink. D.H.

My brother Joe who lives in England is coming to my house today. I went to the after school yesterday. Cub Scouts are starting back after the Christmas holidays today. O.B.

My Auntie is coming home from hospital tomorrow with her lovely baby boy Henry. C.D.

My brother Nathan wants to tell the world 'hello'. L.M.

I am going to tae-kwan-do tonight in Ennis. I feel focused when I do my patterns. I am going to Nicola's party too. A.N.

I am going to Nicola's birthday party today. The party begins at 15.00 and ends at 18.00 C.K.

.It was my uncle's birthday yesterday. E.K.

I will be going to Cub scouts today. L.S.

I have half my blanket for Sophia done. S.W.

My Mum is going swimming with Chantal and Áine tomorrow. J.A.

It's Nicola's birthday party today and I am going. L.O'M.

Tonight I'm going to Nicola's house. A.MacN.

No comments:

Post a Comment