Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wednesday 23rd January 2013

I have a horrible cold, I do not feel well. L O' M

It was snowing at my house yesterday, it was entertaining. E K

My aunt is bringing my granny home this morning.She is feeling unbelievably good. I have badminton tonight at 7 o clock. R H

I went to my cousins house last night while my mam was at the parent/teacher meeting. My dad brought my brother to music, it was very enjoyable. C K

Today is Wednesday. I have badminton tonight. I went to the playschool this morning and we played tag. It was exhausting. I learned how to put up stitches for knitting. I am knitting a blanket for my cousin. N B

Mary Carey is sewing half of my blanket together. S W

I am going to handball tonight . It is in Tuamgraney. Handball is very enjoyable. A N

I am going to my cousins house on Saturday night for a sleepover. I hope it will be enjoyable. A M

I stayed at my aunt's and Leon came to and we went for a walk. I called over to Liam and we went to the maze and went home at five. I went from Liam's around five and  Nathan was doing gangham style dancing. L S

I had dinner yesterday at six and it was gorgeous. I felt sick today. D H

The weather is very changeable. D S

There is badminton and I cant wait. I enjoy it so much, its on tonight. A M

No comments:

Post a Comment