Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wednesday 9th January 2013


I have badminton tonight and I have a competition on the 20th D.H.

This is Wednesday, we moved places yesterday. L.O'M.

I got my hair cut yesterday. D.S

On Saturday I am going to see the Hobbit in the cinema with Mum, Tania, Rick and David.
On Sunday Tania and I are going to David's house to go horse riding. Mum is taking Chantal
and Aine swimming on the same day. J.A.

I went to Luke's house and Barry was there too. We had a nerf war and played red bum. L.M.

I went to the after school yesterday. I did my homework there - well not really. I only started my maths there but I did my homework later anyway. O.B.

Today is Wednesday I went to my cousin's house yesterday. A.M

Badminton is on today. E.K.

I watched a really good video on YouTube called 'Dumb ways to die', it's an ad in Australia and it is a safety ad from Metro. C.K.

On Saturday I have a badminton competition in Scariff hall. A.M..

Aisling and Ger's baby girl is called Sophia. S.W.

I had speech and drama last night. I have badminton tonight. N.B.

I went to soccer training last night. I was really cold. I am going to handball this evening. A.N.

I went to Oisin and Ultan's house after school. Alannah had to go to the doctor's because she hurt her back. Orla told us to do our homework and mind the baby but we wrecked the car. R.H.

I am going to badminton tonight and I have a competition on Saturday in Scariff. G.H.

My auntie had a baby boy yesterday. His name is Henry Sean Dolan. C.D.

Yesterday Lee and Barry went to my house. We played soccer and we had nerf war. I will be going to badminton tonight. L.S.

My sister is going to see One Direction, the X factor tour and Rihanna all in 2013. A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment