Wednesday 9 January 2013

Monday 7th January 2013


Over the holidays I went to the Cinema twice, I saw the Life of Pi and Parental Guidance with
Nicola and then I went to a disco in the Mountshannon Hotel. It was my birthday last week and I went to Dublin for two days and saw a Panto. A,M.

Alannah came to my house on Saturday. E.K.

I went to Minnesota over the Christmas break, I had lots of fun. L.O'M.

I went Ice skating twice during the Christmas holidays. C.D.

It is 2013. School opened today. My Auntie came over for Christmas. A.M.

I got a new monitor for Christmas and some speakers for my computer. I got a Swiss army knife from Fergus and a wireless mouse and keyboard from Mammy. I got a remote control helicopter from Dad. O.B.

I went to Dublin last week. D.S.

It was my Mam's birthday yesterday. It is 2013. I went to the Cinema and saw the Hobbit. We took down our decorations on Thursday. I didn't sleep at all last night. C.K.

Today is the 7th January, 2013. Our school holidays are over. Lee came over yesterday and we took down our decorations yesterday as well. L.S.

Today is Monday. I went ice skating in Galway on Saturday. It was my birthday, I got loads of things. N.B.

I played the most golf in 3 weeks in my whole life. I played nearly every second day. On Saturday I got a lesson from a PGA professional. R.H.

I went to see the Rise of the Guardians in the Cinema and I went to Galway. A.M.

My Mam went to New York on the 27th and she's coming back on Wednesday. I am going to handball tonight. I watched a lot of soccer and darts. A.N.

My Dad got kidney stones and we went to the hospital and then I got sick. D.H.

I have a badminton competition on the 20th January. The world did not end. I felt really sick last night we got a new T.V. because we had a €1000 euros to spend. G.H.

It was my baby brother's birthday and he was one. He went to a play centre. L.M

I went to Sardinia for the Christmas holidays. My uncle has kidney stones and he has to have them removed. J.A.

I went ice skating and a man put up his hands to stop us going around again and I nearly crashed into him so I fell on my bum and it hurt. I couldn't walk after that. S.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment