Monday 14 January 2013

Monday January 14th 2013

I went to speech and drama in Tulla and I have a badminton tournament on Sunday  in UL and I'm really excited. G H

I went to Sophia 's house and my cousins were there. I had a lot of delicious biscuits. S W

My aunt came home from hospital after having a baby boy called Henry.I went to visit them yesterday and Saturday. He is very quiet and has a lot of hair. C D

I got my last two Christmas presents. I got a bow and arrow and a jumper, it was navy with white sleeves. LM

Today is Monday. I went to the Clare U12 badminton competition on Saturday. Every one there was really good at it. I got paired with Aaron, he goes to the same badminton class as me. He is great at badminton. We won three games and lost three as well. It was loads of fun. N B

The weather has got colder over the weekend. D S

My cousins little baby passed away on Friday morning. They live in England. His name was Michael. L S

I got third place medal in  a badminton blitz on Saturday. I am going to see Joe today. O B

I went to Nichola's birthday party on Friday. We watched part of a movie and we had lots of fun. L O' M

On Friday I went to Nicolas party. Then I had a badminton competition in Scariff. It was excellent. My cousin went to Argentina. A M

There is heavy snow in the UK. C K

My mam will not be home from hospital 'till later this week. R H

I went to Sam's house for a sleep over on Saturday and we put loads of ice on the trampoline. We went to get a dog but we did not get him. I  am making a you tube channel today and I have Clare trials in badminton in Cratloe and an U13 competition on January 20th. D H

On Friday I went to Nicola's party and it was a very enjoyable day. A M

On Friday I went to Tao Kwon Do. On Saturday I didn't do much. Yesterday I went to collect my mam from the airport. I got new runners and they are lovely. I watched the BDO darts world championship. Scott Weites beat Tony O' Shea. I watched the Liverpool / Manchester United match. Vidic and Van Persie scored for Man Utd  and Sturrige scored for Liverpool. A N

Yesterday Tania got a tablet with her Christmas money and I got a Nokia phone. J A






No comments:

Post a Comment