Monday 21 January 2013

Wednesday 16th January 2013

On Friday Chantel is having Daniel over and on Saturday Tania, David, Mum, Rick and I are going to see the Hobbit and Chantel is going to Aine on Saturday. On Sunday Tania, Mum, Chantel, Aine and I are going swimming. J A

I have fiddle tonight and badminton and I have to go to my dad's house. S W

I am going to see Joe and my aunty Ann before they go back to England. O B

I was very sick over the week and I missed out on a lot of school. A M

I have badminton practice in the hall tonight for the Munster's on Sunday. C D

I have soothers today and I could barely talk because I have a sore throat. D H

Yesterday I went to Barry's, then we called into Aaron's and we played football. L S

I watched the Voice of Ireland last night and Revenge. C K

I have badminton tonight at 7pm. I have a competition on Friday and Sunday. I am playing doubles with Daniel. R H

Tonight I am going to the County Arms in Birr for my granny's birthday. On Sunday I am going to the Clare soccer trials in Lees road in Ennis. My uncle stayed at my house last night. A N

Last night I dreamt that my house was transformed into a candy house. A M

Today is Wednesday and I went to speech and drama last night. I have to learn a drama for Feile Luimni. It is in February. I have badminton tonight , I like it. I have Clare badminton trials on Friday, I cant wait. N B

Anthony is back in. I'm feeling sicker and sicker today and I can barely talk. L M

On Friday I have Feile in St Mary's in Limerick and after I am going to Cratloe for Clare badminton trials. GH

It was my dad's birthday on Monday. E M



No comments:

Post a Comment