Monday 25 February 2013

Wednesday 20th February 2013

Last night I watched Arsenal play Bayern Munich in Emirates stadium. Tomas Muller scored in the first seven minutes for Munich. Kraos then scored for Munich again twenty one minutes in. After fifty five minutes in Podolski scored for Arsenal. Then seventy seven minutes in another goal by Munich. The final score was 3-1 to Bayern Munich. On Sunday I am playing Tipperary in the handball semi-final. A N Today is Wednesday. Yesterday I went to speech and drama. I am doing a drama exam in April. Keith and Rody are doing P.E. with us. I have badminton tonight from 6-7pm. N B I am going to Jack's birthday on Friday. I am knitting him a teddy bear and I am almost done.S W Today Miss Holland came back after having a baby. J A I had music last night at Seamus Bulgers house. In the kitchen he had a t.v and on it he had a camera in his stables because his cows were calving. He was making sure they were OK. I have handball and badminton tonight. C D On Sunday I went down to my cousin's house and we drove around in a quad. It was fun. AM Yesterday I was working on my mini golf course in my dad's garage. I made a golf shop yesterday. I have badminton tonight from 7-pm. I watched Arsenal versus Bayern Munich in the Eminates stadium in London. The score was 3-1 to Bayern Munich. R H It was my mam's birthday yesterday and we went to Portumna for dinner. We had cake too. DH I am going to handball today and badminton. Miss Holland is back today. My birthday is in twenty days. G H Miss Holland came back today. The weather this week has been very sunny and warm. C K I have music class with Cliodhna Donnellan. D S Yesterday evening I watched Arsenal against Munich. Arsenal were playing at home. Kroos scored the first goal at seven minutes in for Munich. Then another for Munich by Thomas Muller. At half time the score was 2-0 to Munich. Ten minutes into the second half Arsenal got one back with a mistake by Neuer so Podolski headed the ball into the net. Arsenal were dominating possession in Munich's half. Then in the seventy seventh minute Munich scored another goal. The final score was 3-1 to Munich. L S

No comments:

Post a Comment