Monday 4 February 2013

Friday February 1st 2013

This weekend I went to my dad's and I played minecraft. Then I went to Liam's house and we went to the maze and played. Then we played minecraft on the x-box. Minecraft is a game where everything is made of blocks and you can build houses and weapons.  I went to Lee's house on Tuesday. Anthony is coming to my house today. O B

Over the month of January I played in Munster badminton competition in UL . After the matches I went to the sports bar with my dad to watch Munster v Racing Metro in rugby. I went to Kilkee during the month to see my cousin who came over from Australia for a few weeks. He showed me on a video when he went sky diving in Australia. It was really cool. I played some golf during the month in Portumna.I didn't play much golf because of the weather, most golf courses are closed because they are flooded. R H

I have cubs today.. In art we are making picture shoe boxes, we all brought in magazines and shoe boxes. Every one cut out pieces and stuck them inside.We also did qualifying rounds for the credit union quiz. There are four teams, two under U11 and two U13 teams. E K

I play handball in Tuamgraney in U13 and I started two months ago. I like doubles with Sam and I train four hours a week. I like to train in the big alley. I like hand ball and I will continue. D H

I went to the schools tournament for handball. I was in doubles with Claire. We came third, it was in Tulla national school. In our first game we played against Kilkishen and we beat them comfortably. Then we played Scariff and they beat us. Scariff made it into the final and they lost against Tulla. It was a very enjoyable night and we all had an exciting evening. G H

On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have been practicing for the Clare handball school championships. Last night I went to Tulla and I played a Tulla girl. I beat her 11-4 11-2. Then in the final I beat a girl from Kilkishen 11-4 11-2. This is my second year in a row winning the Clare championship. I am going to Tralee in Co Kerry on Sunday morning for the Munster handball championship. I will be representing Co Clare. Greta,  Claire and Daniel also played in the tournament and they all played very well.
The Derg Credit Union quiz is on Monday night. I am going to Tao Kwon Do tonight. A N

Today is February 1st. Over the past month I did a lot of things such as got back from America on the 4th of January. Then I returned to school on the 7th. I was sick , I had a bad cold and I didn't go to school for four days, then I improved and I went back. The credit union quiz is on February which is soon. L O' M

On 28th January I got on the Clare U11 badminton team.The training could be in Cratloe because we had the try outs there or it could be in Ennis. Next Sunday there could be a competition in University of Limerick. I rather play singles than doubles because I hit it a lot more. I also prefer playing back. L S

Yesterday I finished knitting my teddy bear. It is yellow, orange and white. I used purl and plain stitch for the head and the rest is garter stitch. Tomorrow my brother is having his 21st birthday. A M

John Hogan started tiling our bathroom on Wednesday. He did it Wednesday, Thursday and today. Hopefully he will be done on Monday. There are going to be brown tiles on the floor and cream on the walls and small squares of cream and brown on the border. S W








No comments:

Post a Comment