Thursday 7 February 2013

Monday February 4th 2013

Today I have to leave school early. I have to go to Limerick. I am doing Feile Luimni. Feile luimni is a drama competition and last year I came joint second. This year I am doing a drama called "Monica the Movie Star". It's a short funny piece. I started learning it in December. I have my costume and I hope to do well. When its over I have to rush back to Scariff community college for the credit union quiz. On my team is Luke Sugrue, Amber, Danielle and myself. It is quiet a good team and I think we will do well. N B I have two dogs, Zulu and Noodles for about ten years. They go with me every where. Zulu plays a lot of soccer. She learned to play two days before my friend Daniel came over and we played possession. Zulu was playing against Daniel and myself. I have a new pet bird and its name is Tweety. I have a gold fish about nine years old and I have a hamster named Cliffhanger. L M Last Thursday I went to my friends house. We made a video on the ipod and then I got home about 8 o' clock. I only had my spellings homework to do. Then I fed my cat smudge, she is nearly eight years old and she is black and white. Last Saturday I went to my cousin's house for a sleep over. It was really fun and we fell asleep at five o clock in the morning. Tomorrow I am going for a sleep over to my friends house. A M On Tuesday January 29th the Woodford open day was on. Nearly all of sixth class went. The first thing we did was home economics, we made queen cakes and they were very nice. After that we went to the art room where we made coil pots with faces on them. Then we went to the music room and we sang a song and some people were playing the drums. The last activity we did was P.E. We played hockey and we had lots of fun. It was an enjoyable day. J A

No comments:

Post a Comment