Monday 17 October 2011

Monday 17th September 2011

Whitegate beat Killaloe in an u13 D competition in hurling. It took place in Killaloe on Sunday. JC

I know the date of my grading in Tao-kwon-do. I am grading  for my red belt and hope that I pass my test on November 27th. AN

I went horse riding last Saturday.One of the people there baked delicious choclate chip buns. They were still warm from the oven and they were lovely and crispy and chewy. I was riring a horse called Robin. She is a beautiful chestnut with a blaze on her face. I had a great time. CG

There was a Feile on yesterday in St Annes Community College in Killaloe. Jessica, Anna and I went and did Irish Dancing. Preformances also included ballet, orchestra and a short play. HN

I went to see the Russian ballet on Friday. It was called "The Nutcracker" and it was at Limerick University. It was brilliant. RK

"Nu Vibe" got knocked out of the x-factor last Friday night. AS

In an u13 rugby match  Scariff played Newcastlewest. The final score was 12-12. After the first half Scariff were winning 12-0 but in the second half Newcastlewest caught up. PL

I went to Limerick yesterday. I got new lego. TB

No comments:

Post a Comment