Tuesday 11 October 2011

Monday October 10th 2011

On Saturday I was watching tv, my sister had a drink and she went up to turn down the tv and by accident she spilled it on the tv. It was working fine for a while until my other sister went to turn up the volume but there was a big spark and the tv turned off. Now it dosen't work. We should have turned off the tv when my sister spilled a drink on it. A M

Last Friday our school gaelic team played New Quay. We played in Gort but we lost by a good bit. They are probably more experienced and maybe play with a club as well as the school. L B

In the Xfactor James ,  John-Joe and Amelia and Two Shoes are left. M O' R

Ireland beat Andorra 2-0. It was a good match. Munster lost to the Ospreys also on Saturday.

Last Saturday I went horseriding in Loughrea. It used to be from 12 noon to 2pm, but now it's from 10am to 2pm. You learn about the horse and you learn about how to tack up and of course to ride. C G

Yesterday I had a sweet and sour chinese meal from Killaloe and it was yummy. G H

Bodyke beat Whitegate 3-3 to 2-4, it was our first match in the  u 13's. It was on Saturday morning in Bodyke. DV

Ireland sadly lost to Wales in the Rugby World Cup 2011. The score was 22-10. It was a good match but a little disapointing. They did well to get to the quarter finals. Hopefully the 2015 World Cup will be a success.        L B

Australia and South Africa were playing yesterday in rugby. Australia won, the score was  11 - 9. I wish Australia the best of luck in the rest of the world cup. A N

On Wednesday 12th October 2011 there will be badminton in the hall. It will be for 8 to 18 year olds and the time is from 7 to 8.30pm. C M N

Last night I made my first apple crumble and it was a success. The apple was soft and the bit on top was very crunchy. I was very happy with it. My mom thought it was very nice too. T A

I watched Johnny English, the movie and it was very funny. I would give it five out of five. P L

A pony came into my garden today and he was very pretty. R K

Badminton is starting up. Aaron came to my house. Ireland lost to Wales in Rugby World cup.S W

I went to a party yesterday and I had great fun. E D

I went to Liam's on Sunday. Liam got really wet. Aaron and I got wet as well.

The Springbox lost to Australia in the quarter final of the World cup.

I put up my halloween decorations on Sunday. I lost my tooth and I got €5. On Friday I went to hip-hop. Allanah is going to a wedding. Halloween is in three weeks. Caitrionas brother was thirteen on Saturday.
C B

I bumped my head off the fridge. It will be halloween in three weeks. R B

On Sunday evening we got a new puppy. He is a King Charles, his name is Buster and he is cute. E O' G

On Friday Mountshannon school played New Quay in a  football match in Gort. We lost 6-4 to 2-2. B G

On Saturday it was Conor's birthday. He was thirteen. He had a match, sadly they lost. C A

I'm going to start hip-hop in Whitegate on Friday and I cant wait. It is going to be so much fun. D O'B

Cheelo Green was on the Xfactor. Matt Carley was on the Xfactor. We were meant to go swimming yesterday. T B

My mam is doing the Dublin city marathon in three weeks. I watched the four Rugby world cup matches at the weekend. I went to my aunt's birthday party. A N

Sunday morning Wales beat Ireland in the Rugby world cup. A M

I got a fish tank and I bought some fish on Saturday.

I had a sleep over party and four people came. We ate a lot of sweets. We went into the forest. L M

Last night my dad caught a mouse in a mouse trap. L O' M

It is rainy but the winds are warm. E K

My friends sheep dog had a pup and he is very cute. He is brown ,white and fluffy. It can fit in my hand, it is so cute. A B

My dog Dixie always jumps up on mum. He sometimes goes to sleep on my mum's lap. A H

I saw my baby cousin on Saturday morning. They came down from Laois. Their names are Jack and Grace. They stayed in Whitegate for the night. N B

1 comment: