Tuesday 25 October 2011

Monday 24th October 2011

The last few days its been raining so bad that in Woodpark the rivers have got so big. Even the little streams have got big. I think we deserve some good weather now, A M

New Zeland won agasinst France in the Rugby World Cup final. The score was 8-7. P L

Crusheen beat Sixmilebridge in the Clare senior hurling final. J C

In Libya, they put Colonel Gaddafi in a big fridge. R K

Yesterday I was going to Galvins in Mountshannon and it was closed. It was very wet and I had to run home and there were floods on the road and a car came over the puddle and splashed the puddle all over me and I was soaking. G H

I went to a party on Sunday and I met the cutest chihauhau puppy. R K

There was an earthquake in Turkey yesterday. It measured 7.2 on the richter scale. More than two hundred people have died E O' M

There is a flood on the way out of Scariff. My mum drove through it and then this morning the handbrake would not work. S W

Katie Taylor won the European Womens  Boxing for five years in a row yesterday. F H

Tommy Walsh of Kilkenny got his ninth  hurling all star in a row.J C

In the Xfactor last night Sammy and Kitty were in the bottom two but Sammy is gone. M O' R

In China, a two year old girl wandered out on the street and got run over by a truck. They just kept going and then another car ran over her and just kept going and then a bike swerved out of the way and loads of people walked down the street. But then a woman cleaning the street picked her up. She had got severe brain damage and unfortunately died as a result. C G

On Saturday I went to Galway with Jessica, Tania and Shannon for my birthday. We went to Salthill leisure centre. We went down a 65 metre slide and there was a bouncy castle and an  obstacle course there. It was fun C K

No comments:

Post a Comment