Wednesday 14 March 2012

Monday 12 March 2012

On Saturday I had an u14 match against Tommy Larkins. I came on and scored one point. The final score was 7 and  3 points to Whitegate. R H

We did lino-printing last week. R B

Last week the cross country took place at Leeds road in Ennis.The two top scorers were Emer O; Mara coming in fifth place and Dara Vandenberg coming in tenth place. L O' M

I had an u14 match on Saturday and another match on Saturday against Scariff. I got two goals and three pints. D H

On Friday Laoise came over to my house for a sleepover. On Saturday we went to the park and we went to the market as well. A M

On Saturday Whitegate and Scariff were playing u10 match. Scariff won by a couple of points.E D

It was my cousins christening yesterday. D O' B

For St Patricks Day we are doing the Titanic.

On Sunday I went to Tom Duffys circus 2012 in Ennis. There were lions, lamas  street dancers, clowns and
horses there. B G

On Friday we went to Clodagh's house and we went to hip hop. C A

Greta's party was on Sunday. She got the fish that eat dry skin off your feet. E O' G

I got the Smurf's movie. I got three new skylanders on Sunday. We did lino-printing of the titanic. T B

I went to Laois on Sunday. We went to a party. I got tugged, boxed, pushed, pulled and kicked. I fell off a rocker on Sunday. We had the cross country finals last Wednesday. We are doing Titanic for St Patricks day. C B

No comments:

Post a Comment