Monday 5 March 2012

Monday 5th March 2012

A train crashed in Poland. So far sixteen people died and many have been injured. E O' M

On Saturday I made doughnuts but they are not the type of doughgnuts you normally have. I cooked them in the deep fat fryer. They are really nice but if you eat too many you might feel sick. A N

We have camogie training tonight from 6.30pm to 7.30pm in Whitegate. A S

I went metal detecting yesterday and I found an old bottle, a piece of an old plough and a little rake. TA

The builders are plastering our new house and they are putting on the frame of the door. A M

Yesterday I made buns and they were really nice. M O' R

Yesterday I went to west Clare. I went to the Atlantic ocean. G H

Yesterday I went to the Clare v Tipperary match in Sixmilebridge. The score was 1-21 to 2-12 in favour of Tipperary.  After the match my dad, my brother, his friend and I went to play snooker and air hockey in Whitegate. C D

Today Sliabh Aughty drama group are going to Mountmellick. They are performing there tonight. SM

Scariff u13 rugby club beat Shannon-Limerick. Scariff were 26 and Shannon 20. They got angry and lost.       P L

Ireland drew against France 17-17 on Sunday.

On Saturday I made biscuit cake and it was tasty. L B

No comments:

Post a Comment