Monday 12 March 2012

Monday 12th March 2012

On Sunday I went to a circus. Personally I liked the bare back horse riders and the acrobats, they were the best things I thought. The circus was two and half hours long but you never got bored because it was all different. It was the best circus I've ever been at. It was brilliant. J A

Sliabh Aughty Drama group got first prize in Mountmellick drama festival. For the prize they got a big sculpture made from bog oak. They also won best producer (John Allen) and best actor (Noel Hogan). Well done. S M

I went to the circus in Ennis. My favourite bit was the horses. Tom Duffy junior and his two older brothers were bare back riding, it was fabulous. T A

On Saturday I ran into a bush and the branch stabbed me in the head. It hurts. D S

The windows for our new house are in and the back door is on, so is the side door and the front door will be in soon. AM

Yesterday I went to Ennis and I got this fish thing and they bite all the dead skin off your feet. It was tickly. GH

No comments:

Post a Comment