Monday 26 September 2011

Monday 26th September 2011

My brother Darren was playing in an under 15 match in Scariff. They were playing  Bodyke on Saturday and they won. The score was five goals and six points to no score. Darren was man of the match.
C D

Munster beat Cardiff on Friday in the Pro 12 rugby league. The score was 18-13. J C

This morning I watched the sunrise. The colours in it were bright pinks, yellow's and oranges.

I am grading in a month for my red belt . I do Tao Kwon Do in Ennis every Friday evening. A N

I got a new flute on Sunday. R K

I went to the Trad weekend in Cois Na Habhna and I was playing my banjo. G H

The Solhiem cup was on in Ceilin castle. It was USA against Europe. The score was 14-12, Europe won.
D V

I went to Portugal for ten day's and it was lovely. It was about 20 to 40 degrees which was very hot for Portugal for September.My uncle got married as well. I had a great time. C G

Yesterday Ireland beat Russia 62-12 in the Rugby World Cup. It was a good  win and at half time they were leading 36-0. Next they play Italy and if they win it's the quarter finals. L B

No comments:

Post a Comment