Monday 19 September 2011

Monday September 19 2011

Munster beat the Scarlets 35-12 in the Pro 12 rugby. It was played in Musgrave Park in Cork on Saturday.

Tipperary beat Dublin in the All Ireland minor football final on Sunday. The score was 3-9 to 1-14.

I went to a threshing yesterday. I got to see my grandad's threshing machine in action. It was a lovely day. It was held in Woodford. A N

In the Rugby World Cup Ireland beat Australia 15-6. It was a good match and it was an unexpected win.    L B

Whitegate, Ogonnelloe, Scariff U16 had their shield final yesterday. It was against Inagh-Kilnamona and they won. Two past - pupils were playing, Reuben Noyes and Colin Burke. They played very well and the score was 3-13 to 1-11. H N

Dublin beat Kerry in the All Ireland football final. The score was 1-12 to 1-11. Dublin scored a point in  the last thirty seconds to win. A S

Dublin beat Kerry 1-12 to 1-11. Man United beat Chelsea 3-1 R D

I got the two champion's league balls and I got the final ball and the season ball. L S

There was a kid's day at the farmers market at Killaloe yesterday. I was selling at the market. L O' M

On Sunday I was walking to the shop and I saw a lost cat, then it ran off. A M

I went to see my baby cousin in Laois. I came back on Sunday with my Uncle and my cousin. N B

My little cousin has a kidney infection. He is very sick. He is staying at home today. A B

I watched the All Ireland minor football final between Dublin and Tipperary and Tipperary won the All Ireland D H

I went to the Threshing on Sunday morning, then I watched the All Ireland minor and senior final. I am glad Dublin won ! The score was 1-12 to 1-11. A N

We went for a walk to Woodford. We were building a toy boat. O B

On Saturday my sister had her 21st. We got home around 5am. It was great fun. A M

My cousin and I and my brother were at my house and we watched a movie called Hop and it was so funny. D O' B

My uncle came over from England on Sunday. C B

Liam, my best friend came over Saturday and we made a real big lego castle.I went to my Granny's on Sunday and my cousin came over. A D

I went to Broadford to see my Granny and Grandad and my uncle and aunt and my aunt was sick. A H

Dublin beat Kerry in the All Ireland gaelic football final 1-12 to 1-11. Tottenham beat Liverpool 4-0. B G

I have gaelic tomorrow. E D

I went to the threshing and I met my cousin and we played on the bouncy castle. We heard music and we saw people playing a guitar and an accordion. A H

There is gaelic football after school on Tuesday and Thursday's. R H

Today my mam is coming home from Portugal. On the road in Portugal she found a lost puppy, it was really cute. A O' G

I am going to football tomorrow. R B

On Friday I went to Aideen's house.It was great fun. C A

My cousin left today to go to go to Australia. His name is Henry and he is two and a half and is leaving for four years.My sister was three weeks old on Saturday. A C L

My uncle came over from England, he has a great gadget. We are going to England in October. It is nice in England. We will go to Haven. T B

No comments:

Post a Comment