Monday 12 September 2011

Monday September 12 2011

We are getting the tail end of hurricane Katia, it is due to last for the rest of the day. I saw a blown down tree on the way to school. E O' M

The Tulla Trad Festival was on this weekend. It was good. I took part in the workshop. O K

Ireland beat USA in the Rugby world cup 22-10. We should have won by more. J C

Yesterday was the tenth anniversary of 9/11. Around three thousand people died. They had a memorial service and built two new waterfalls in memory of all those who died. Around the edge are  the names of all those who died. H N

I did a 10k walk yesterday. It took me one hour and twenty three minutes. It was somewhat hard but I enjoyed it ! A N

I got a new fiddle on Saturday. C K

I was on a boat. It was very windy. The boat would not start. It was very very boring. L S

I won a holiday to America. I am very happy, my sisters and brother are very happy, my mam and dad are very happy too. G H

On Saturday I had a hurling blitz. We won a match and lost one. It was the 9/11 anniversary yesterday.

I got a scab on my arm from scratching it against a branch of a tree. I also fell over and got a bruise on my foot. A M

My dad got a new cowbox yesterday. L O' M

I went to Portumna and I went foodshopping. I saw the dreadful remains of the Shannonoaks L S

I watched the camogie match between Wexford and Antrim. Wexford won !. N B

I went to see my baby sister Molly. She is two weeks old and I brought photos. She is really cute. A C L

I got new toys in Limerick. We are getting new puppies. I watched the Rugby world cup. T B

I went to Laoise's house . At that moment it was showery and sunny at the same time. E K

I saw my new puppies, they are really cute. They cant see. Their mom protects them. They are really light, one is black, another is brown and white and two are brown.

Scariff beat Whitegate in Cusack park. The final score was 1-12 to 0-9 . R H

I went to Limerick on Saturday and I got a new toy. C B

I went to pony camp. At the end there were two people and they dressed up as sumo wrestlers and they fought. A B

My brothers had a blitz. They were split in half, on two teams.One of my brothers won a match, the other lost. A H

I went to the cinema to see Mr Popper's Penguins on Sunday. D H

Tomorrow after school my sister is coming home from America. She has been there for six months. I'm really excited. A M

Ireland beat USA in the Rugby world cup 22-10 and I went to soccer training in Tulla. I also did a 10k yesterday. A N

Abbie has a little sister, her name is Molly. Today she brought photos of Molly. Molly is very cute.
C A

Ireland beat USA in the Rugby World Cup. Hurricane Katia hit Ireland. Man city beat Wigin 3-0. We had a blitz on Saturday. R D

My uncle came on Sunday with his dog. R B

It is very windy today because hurricane Katia is hitting Ireland. E D

On SaturdayWhitegate were playing a match in Ennis. They were playing Scariff. Sadly Whitegate lost. E O' G

It is the end of hurricane Katia and the 9/11 anniversary was yesterday. O B

No comments:

Post a Comment