Monday 5 September 2011

Monday September 5th 2011

I went to Scariff show on Saturday. It was wet in the morning but the weather got better as the day went on. CK

My sister Emma is in hospital to get five teeth extracted.SW

Kilkenny beat Tipperary yesterday in the All-Ireland hurling final.2-17 to 1-16. LB

I got a new phone after my old one broke. Its a Nokia C3, the same as Robyn's. HN

My mum is starting college today. RK

Last Saturday I ate wild goose for the first time. CG

Last Friday I came home from New York, I was there for two and a half months.I was there for  an earthquake and a hurricane !.While I was there we took a trip to Washington D.C. I had a great time. AN

Galway beat Dublin in the All-Ireland minor hurling final. M O' R

At the Scariff show I entered my Knex into a competition. I got first place and the prize was €7. AM

My mother is starting college today. DS

I went to my cousin's house in Ennis, I had a great day. SM

Daphne and Liam were in the Scariff show in the Best Dog handled by an under twelve year old. They won a special award. DS

My puppy Charlie came fourth at a dog show. He is ten weeks old and he is a yorkshire terrier. CD

I went to the Scariff show on Saturday. I entered my dog in the dogshow. My dog's name is Rosy and she came fourth. E O' M

No comments:

Post a Comment