Monday 14 November 2011

Monday 14th November 2011

I went to a banquet in Bunratty and we had to eat with our hands. All we got was a knife, it was really fun. We had soup, ribs, chicken, vegetables, potatoes and strawberries with sponge at the end. G H

Munster beat Northampton 23-21 in Thomond Park on Saturday in the Heineken Cup. J C

Ireland beat Estonia 4-0. They are almost through to the Euro finals 2012. The match was played on Friday in Estonia. J C

Yesterday I was at a bake sale in Whitegate for the camogie team. There were lots of cakes, buns, tea and coffee. M O' R

On Sunday"I'm a celeberity, get me out of here" started again on TV 3. Today at 9pm two of the contestants will compete in the bush tucket trails to see who's going home. A M

On Saturday 12 th November the Whitegate minor camogie team lost against Eire Og in Ogonnelloe by two points. It was the final, but you win some and you lose some. C G

Yesterday I went to try and sell our puppies in the mart in Ballinasloe, Co. Galway. Some people liked them but said they were to big. Claire was there and she helped. If you would like a puppy for €40  please call Mountshannon school. L B

It's been a year yesterday, since I arrived in Ireland. On Wednesday next it will be a year since I started school here. R K

On Sunday Kitty went in the Xfactor, but, because Frankie Cocozza got kicked out Amelia got voted back in . C K

Yesterday I was taking part in a tournament in Ennis where I do Tao kwon do. I came in first place in my pattern and second place in sparring. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it. A N

We had choir on Saturday. There were thirty three people there. It was at Scariff Community College. We were practicing for the christmas concert. A S

I got a new electric guitar. Its a c giant and its full size. Its very heavy. Its black and I really like it. T A

Scariff u13 rugby team  won against Bruff 32-0 in Bruff yesterday. It was our second league match. P L

I got a new baby cousin yesterday. It was a girl. S W

Mountshannon Celtic u14 team took part in a blitz on Saturday. We won two matches and drew one match. Then we got in to the final against an A team. The score was 2-1, the two goals we scored were penalties.

No comments:

Post a Comment