Tuesday 22 November 2011

Monday 21st November 2011

Craig Cotton was eliminated from the Xfactor on Sunday the 20-11-11. C M

Yesterday my cousins came down from Laois and they took one of our puppies back home. They named him Oscar. L B

I got a new stove. Its a Stanley  Tara. It's very warm. O K

I went to a wedding in Spanish Point. The reception was in the Armada hotel. The food was so nice. It was the best. A M

In the Heineken Cup Munster beat Castre 27-24. They won with a drop goal. Leinster beat Glasgow 31-13. J C

On Thursday 24th November there will be an open night in Scariff Community College. M O' R

Scariff Rugby Club lost 15-18 to Thurles.It was a tough match. P L

Yesterday my dog ran into a tree. I was going on a walk in the forest when I saw two deer leap across the road. My dog ran off and wasnt looking where he was running and ran into a tree. When he came back he was limping and covered in moss. E O' M

Yesterday I went to a feis. It was in the Clare Inn and I came 3rd, 2nd and 3rd. I got a trophy with a sash and two medals. M O' R

I was walking my dog down to the harbour and he was dirty so I got the  lead and said "come here" and I threw the lead off into the lake and I had to get it. It was freezing cold. G H

My sister and I made a little house out of wood on Sunday. We made the four walls on Sunday as well. We made one smaller wooden house a few years ago but mum said we had to take it down because she cut down all the bushes that were around it, so we built it again under a tree. This one is better. J A

No comments:

Post a Comment