Wednesday 30 November 2011

Tuesday November 29th 2011

Jessica-Jane left the "Im a Celeberity Jungle". L B

Today when I woke up our lane was full of water. We had to drive very slowly through it. Last year our field was filled with a huge puddle in it. There were ducks in it to. C G

A child bit my head for no reason. It wasn't sore. It was in the park in Mountshannon yesterday. P L

On Saturday I was in Castleconnell and I was reciting a poem in competition. I came third and I got a medal. M O' R

I went to see 'Breaking Down Part 1' in the cinema on Saturday. It was great. R K

On Sunday I went to see 'Arthurs Christmas' in the cinema in Ennis. I didnt like it that much. S W

The stream at the end of our garden over flowed because of all the rain. A S

On Saturday for Fiona's birthday Ciara, Maeve, Leah and I went to see the movie "Monte Carlo". It was a great movie and after that we went bowling. It was a great day. A N

I went to a skate park in Cork. It is called "Touchwood." It is small but very good. D V

Last night there was a storm.When I went to school today lots of rivers were flooded and there were huge puddles everywhere E O' M

No comments:

Post a Comment