Monday 7 November 2011

Monday November 7th 2011

Last Friday I went riding for the full day. You get lunch and then ride horses for the day. My friend and I got stuck in the field trying to catch the horses.
Last Saturday my riding club had an inter-dressage test and there were three catagories, lead rein walk, trot, walk, trot, walk and canter. I did walk, trot and I had to do it three times because the camera wasn't working. C G

I am going to Ballinasloe on Sunday with my dad because we are looking at Connemara ponies. C D

It is eleven days until Ava's birthday, twenty three days until my birthday, seventeen days until Fiona's, and thirty three days until Ciara's. A S

The Scariff under 13 rugby team won against Ennis. The score was Scariff 42 and Ennis 21. P L

I went to Lapland four years ago. I am getting a new cousin. C K

Yesterday my sister had a birthday party. She is now five. D S

Whitegate beat Ruan 4-6 to 4 points. Everyone on the team and subs got a plaque, it was on in Bodyke pitch.  J C

I am getting a new baby cousin any day now.  S W

On Sunday Johnny Robinson and the Risk were eliminated from the xfactor. C M N

I won a trip to Lapland and I was on "Mooney goes wild". G H

I went to the cinema to see Tower Heist. F H

On Sunday there was a fishing competition. The time was from 11am to 4pm. My friend and I did it. I did it with my stepdad in a boat and my friend did it with her grandad in another boat. It was cold and wet but fun. J A

On Tuesday during the Halloween holidays we went to Limerick. We went shopping and we went to see "Tin Tin" at the cinema. On the way home we noticed that the petrol was €146.9 which isnt fair because its €150.9 here. A M

Last Monday 31st October my mam ran the Dublin city marathon. She did it in 4 hours and six minutes. It was her second marathon. She did her first in four hours and seventeen minutes. She did it eleven minutes faster this time. A N

I went on a haunted forest walk in Dublin. D S

No comments:

Post a Comment