Friday 11 November 2011

Thursday November 10th 2011

The England team will be allowed wear poppies on an armband in their soccer game this weekend. The poppy is worn by people in Britian to remember those who have died in wars. PL

Yesterday one of our puppies heads got stuck in a can of beans. L B

Ireland are playing Estonia on Friday and Tuesday in the Euro 2012 qualifier. J C

Yesterday I started badminton in the hall. I had a lot of fun. It was from 6.30 to 7.30pm. A N

Yesterday at horseriding I fell off my horse. I was about to go over a jump when my horse turned right before the jump and I flew off. E O' M

Yesterday the 9th November there was a childrens show in the hall and after it was over we had a raffle and I won a box of choclates. C M

Yesterday I won a trip to Dublin zoo for the whole class room. I had to colour adult and baby gorillas.        G H

No comments:

Post a Comment