Monday 30 January 2012

Monday 30th January 2012

On Wednesday we went to a blitz in Feakle.We were playing against Feakle, Flagmount and Scariff. C A

I am getting two new skylanders this week. I might be going to the Storm cinema this Friday.  My birthday is soon. T B

We are training for the cross country which is in March. The credit union quiz is on Friday night 3rd February. I am on the team. O B

The credit union quiz is on Friday. Oscar and Nicola had a quiz and Oscar made it to the first team.

On Sunday my cousin came over and made a mess. R B

All of the class room did sprinting but second class is left to do it. E K

Last Wednesday we had a blitz. We played Feakle, Flagmount and Scariff. Last week I went to Barry Gleesons party. It was great fun.On Thursday I went to soccer training, Im with the older group this year.       R D

I went to soccer last Saturday in Tulla and I signed up for five blitzes. They take place in St Flannans, Shannon centre and Gort and our home field Tulla.UTD astro turf pitch. They will be on for the next five weeks. A N

I am on the credit union quiz team on Friday night. D O' B

I am in a league with Mountshannon Celtic and we will be playing Newmarket-on fergus Gort, Tulla and Shannon. L S

My dad went to Northampton to see Munster and Northampton play. Munster won. E D

We had our blitz last Wednesday, we played Feakle, Flagmount and Scariff. The credit union quiz will be sometime this month. A C L

On Saturday I went farming. I fed the pigs, the kitten, the dogs and the cows. We are minding a dog. His name is Jack. He can play football. A H

On Saturday Daniel and my cousins came to my house. We played soccor.

I am on the credit union team for Mountshannon. I am sub number two, it will be on Friday. L O' M

On Wednesday January 25th we went to the Leisure world for my birthday. We did quaser, it was fun. On the day of my birthday there was a blitz. We played Feakle, Flagmount and Scariff. B G

On Sunday my annoying brother sat on me. My little brother sat on my head and gave me a headache. My big brother sat on my legs and hurt them. We went to the car boot sale and my brother got three toys.A B

Last Wednesday the girls from fifth class down and boys from fourth class down had a blitz in Feakle hall. We played Scariff, Flagmount and Feakle. The boys lost them all and the girls won against Scariff 12 goals to 3 goals. A M

On Wednesday 25th our auntie had twins. They are both girls and are identical. They are called Katlyn and Alanna. N B

I went to the end of a birthday party Friday night. I hurt my knee and it was sore. We are going to England soon. We are having a surprise party for my grandad. C B

The credit union quiz is on Friday night, 3rd February. I made the team. L O' M

I went to my cousins birthday. We went to the cinema to see puss-in-boots. After the movie we had a cake. We thought the cake was chocolate but it was meringue and it went all crumbly.A M

I went to Barrys and I banged my head in the toilet. D H

On Saturday evening there was a confirmation mass. It was the normal mass but all the people for Confirmation this April went. All we had to do was hand in a certificate. L B

Babies are getting a disease and now people have found out that it was coming from the taps in the hospital. AM

My sister made a big cookie yesterday and it was massive. G H

My dog can sit and give me a high five. G H

On Saturday I made ginger bread men and women. I also went to our confirmation mass. Then yesterday I made a mincemeat cake. I also made twenty four buns, they are really nice ! A N

On Saturday I baked buns. They were yummy. M O' R

On Saturday 28th I baked a carrot cake. As I was grating the carrots for the cake  I grated my finger as well by accident. It was very sore. After the cake was done I iced and decorated it. The carrot cake was absolutely delicious. C G

No comments:

Post a Comment