Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wednesday January 25th 2012

I was playing Halo when the phone rang.I got up and ran into the table. Last night my knee was sore. PL

This morning the sky was pink, blue, white and grey. It was extraordinary. SW

This morning when I was going to school I looked at the grass and there were hoof marks all over the lawn. The lawn is ruined. MO'R

Last night I was on the way to bed and I was walking into my bedroom. I hit my foot against the staircase and I cut my small toe. It is a very deep cut and I cannot walk or wear shoes on it because it hurts really badly. AN

On Saturday I went horse riding in West Clare. D S

On Friday I did a dualogue and I got highly recommended. It was on in St Marys hall. M O' R

I took part in Feile on January 19th with my poem and I came in third place. I got a certificate for my dualogue. F H

Last Friday I was at a feile for Speech and Drama. I got 85 marks for my poem, and I got 86 out 100 for my Drama. At the end the adjudicator said that some people were well suited for the stage, then when I got my report that comment was made at the end. A N

In Feile Speech and Drama competition I got 88 out of 100 for my drama. I got highly commended and got a certificate. I got a report as well along with everyone else. C G

On Sunday I went to Killaloe for dinner. C D

My dad got a new landrover jeep. E O' M

Next month I will be taking part in a Speech and Drama feile. I will be doing a solo drama. L B

There was a hunt on Sunday last and they passed my house. A M

In Feile I got highly commended in my duologue and I got a cert. G H

On my way to Limerick last Saturday my little sister got sick all over me. T A

No comments:

Post a Comment