Thursday 19 January 2012

Wednesday 18th January 2012

Today when I woke up I heard something against the window and saw a bird. He went into the bathroom and then he flew out and then I had to catch him and put him out the window. G H

In my new house they have started to build a roof. A M

My uncle lives in China. The government in China block facebook and youtube so nobody in China can go on those websites because the government is scared that people will write bad things about them. E O' M

Wikipedia is globally shut down in protest. They are protesting against S.O.P.A. and P.I.P.A.. They are re-opening tomorrow at 5am. H N

The panda in Edinburg was sick but he is better now. T A

My mums boyfriend found an old coin from 1864 with Queen Victoria on one side and Britannia on the other side. T A

The captain of the ship that tipped over in Italy has been questioned about the accident. He has been under house arrest also. A N

I have started learning about html and css. It is coding for website design. OK

No comments:

Post a Comment