Monday 9 January 2012

Monday 9th January 2012

In the harbour the water is covering 3 of the piers. It is so cool. I saw that the 4th pier is almost covered. This happened because so much rain has fallen recently. A.M.


My Dog Skyler has gone missing. We have been looking for him but we can't find him. He is a black Labrador, full breed. He is 3 years old and he is wearing no collar because it broke off. A.M.


In November I did an interdressage test, I came in 8th place and I got a ribbon. The pony I rode in the test was called Woody. I got a certificate and my test results as well as everyone else. C.G.


My facebook got hacked and they sent my friends bad messages about me. P.L.


Some people from Whitegate and Mountshannon went on the wren on the 26th December. We went to 14 different pubs. F.H.


I got a Jedward ticket, my sister, my Mum, my friend & my friend's Mum are going in the mid term. I can's wait! S.W.


I went to Cork and went skating, I was the best skater there. I stayed for three & a half hours, it was really fun. D.V.

About a week & a half ago my dog got an infection in his eyes. The Vet said it was from  running into bushes. He is better now. A.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment