Tuesday 17 January 2012

Monday January 16th 2012

On Saturday I went to the cinema and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks, it was excellent.We walked past a hairdressers and there were ambulances because a woman had had a heart attack. L B

Yesterday my dog went out the door and ran on the road chasing a bird and there was a traffic jam, but I caught him. G H

A cruise ship sank off the coast of Italy killing six people so far. C K

Scariff under 13 rugby team  drew with Kilrush. P L

Yesterday I cooked dinner for my mom, my sister and my moms boyfriend. I cooked tomato soup and rolls and fajitas and a big chocolate cake. It was really nice. S W

Yesterday on the voice of Ireland there was this guy from Limerick who got all four judges to turn around. I was at a panto and he was in it. M O' R

On Saturday 14th January 2012 I went riding.As we were going around my trainer sometimes finds stones in the arena and throws them out. As she was throwing two out my pony threw up his head when she threw out the first one. When she threw out the second one he bolted for about two steps and then threw down his head. I fell off and landed on my two feet. My trainer said that it was very graceful. C G

I went to the Mountshannon playground. It was such fun, my favourite thing was the climbing frame. A M

No comments:

Post a Comment