Monday 27 February 2012

Monday 20th February 2012

My friends came down and it was fun.We are just back from our mid-term break. Sir is counting the cross country scores today. It is my brothers birthday tomorrow. C B

Me and my friend went to see "Journey 2 The Mysterious Island".

On Friday I went to see "The Muppets". I liked Miss Piggy. E O' G

This Saturday 25th February I have the Munster  handball  championships which take place in Tipperary.        A N

Aaron came over to my house on Sunday when my brother was gone to a party. We made a base in a cave, it has a stream and dirt on top of it. It is a big base and my dog followed us into the cave.

On Friday my uncle William brought us swimming, the cinema and McDonalds. Mum brought us to Smyths stores. On Saturday my ballet practice was on. Bethany, Eva, Annarose and I did our ballet exam together. A H

I got a play station 2 from my dad. I went to Limerick on Thursday. Tomorrow is pancake Tuesday. OB

Our chickens laid their first eggs on Saturday and a chicken died on Friday. D H

On Friday 17th February 2012 I went to the post office and got two E pads, one for my sister and one for me. L O' M

On Friday I went shopping and on Saturday I went to the cinema. I saw "The Muppets".Selena Gomez, Jack Black and a load of other celeberities were in it. A M

On Saturday I went to Kilkee. I was laying concrete and when I was finished I wrote my initials on the concrete. R H

I wanted to go to the cinema yesterday but I didnt. I am going to Limerick on Wednesday. It is my birthday tomorrow. T B

On Saturday my mum, Ava, Theresa and Leah went shopping to Galway for our Confirmation outfits. Amber and Luke came to our house and we made pancakes and lemonade. Then I went to a sleepover at Ambers house. N B

On Friday my friend Emma came over to my dads house and that was the first time I met her. Yesterday I went to Aiden's birthday party, I had great fun. The St Patricks parade theme is The Titanic this year.

I went to the cinema yesterday. I saw "Puss In Boots".

I went to Aideens birthday party. R B

Sir is counting the cross country scores today. Our next holiday is St Patricks day. For our float we are doing the Titanic.R D

On Monday 20th February 2012 sir will be counting up the scores for the cross country running. B G

I went to the omniplex cinema to see "Journey 2 The Mysterious Island" and it was very good . I recommend it.

I went swimming in Killaloe on Friday, it was fun. L S

My cousin had a little baby girl called Casey and she is really cute. D O' B

No comments:

Post a Comment