Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wednesday 8th February 2012

When I was smaller my mom was blending something and I put my head too close and my hair got blended away.

In Sardinia my sister was holding our horse. My dad told her to put on gloves but she didn't and her hands were all blisters and hurt her a lot. J A

I was once riding a crazy pony and I fell off and the pony's hoof nearly crushed my face. H N

Last year I was playing in a blitz and in the first match I was going to hook someone and they hit my nail. My nail turned black and it was really sore. My nail came off. L B

When my aunt was four she was playing a game with my uncle who had a pen knife and he chopped off her middle finger. Once my sister was making soup and she blended her finger. It was just cut. LB

I was watching a tv show called "1000 ways to die" and there was this woman who was walking lots of dogs on one leash and the dogs saw a cat and they all ran leaving her trailing behind on her face. She died. L B

When I was in fourth class I was messing with a paint brush and the brush had came out of the handle so the metal part cut my thumb. Now I have a very, very small scar. A N

Today I cut my finger when I was trying to slice an apple. D S

When I was seven I was on my bike on my way to hurling training, I was on the foot path and I hit my hand off the wall and it almost went right through my finger.

When my dad was younger he was playing a hurling match and somebody hit him under his eye and he had to get surgery. F H

No comments:

Post a Comment