Monday 20 February 2012

Monday February 20th 2012

I went shopping for my Confirmation outfit and my granny got me gold cufflinks. O K

Munster beat Treviso 35 - 14 in rugby on Friday. J C

There is a black swan in a field, it is rare. J C

My granny used to have chickens but then a fox or a crazy dog ate them. L B

My cousin presented the chinese vice president with a boquet of flowers at Shannon airport. M O' R

Mammy planted trees in the garden as well as bushes. T A

On Saturday Leah and I went confirmation shopping in Galway. I got my outfit for it. It was great fun also. AN

On Friday I went to the swimming pool in Killaloe with my aunts, my cousin, and my sister. I saw Ciara , Zoe and Ella with their dad. After we went to the shop. I got a choclate doughnut and icecream. S W

On Saturday I went Confirmation shopping in Galway and I got two dresses. One is for my brother's communion and one is for my Confirmation. L B

This Saturday coming my sister is in the Munster's for handball. She is representing Clare u11 girls. A N

I went Confirmation shopping on Saturday in Limerick and I found a dress. I didnt buy it though because they didnt have it in my size. When I do buy it I will buy my shoes and the rest. H N

I got seven chicks yesterday. I think five are black and two are yellow. They will be black and white when they grow up. D S

I went to Killarney for the weekend with my family and we stayed in a four star hotel called the Dromell Hotel. F H

There are two more trees cut down in the village. The Clare County Council cut them down. C M

On Thursday at badminton we were put on four teams for the competition. A S

I bought Terraira and I made the eye of Cutula and I summoned him and he killed me and my MPC'S. D V

On Saturday I went to see "Jack and Jill" the movie. It was really funny. M O' R

The vice president of China was at a farm in Six-Mile-Bridge. James Lynch was the owner of the farm and he is also my second cousin. He came there to see how farming is done in Ireland. A M

My godmother won an IFTA for the sound and lighting on a film called "The Guard" two weeks ago. I went to Dublin on Thursday and came back on Sunday. C K

I got all tier eight items in terraria. I also got one sighted minishark and made a castle with lava moates and a hellavator and I got spectre boots and I am going to fight Skettetrons O K

Yesterday I made a cake. M O' R

In America and in some parts of Ireland the county council have been doing some fracking. This is where they get a machine and drill down till they reach just before the rock and they pump liquid into the rock and it shatters. Then they get the gas but the problem about this is that it sometimes gets into the water and when you turn on your tap it can give you eczema if you drink it or have a shower or bath they can get it.On tv a man lit the gas as it came out with the water and it turned into water. A lot of people in Ireland don't want this fracking. C G

No comments:

Post a Comment