Monday 27 February 2012

Wednesday 22nd February 2012

Yesterday on the news there was a story about a rock that was found years ago in Dublin and it was thrown in a dump. It was a moon rock that was supposed to be worth five million euro. It is small as a small pebble. Other moon rocks were found in other countries all over the world that are worth more than the one in Ireland. They are very valuable. I hope they find it so they can sell it and get some money for it. S M

In Ennis they were taking apart a stone gable for repairs when they found a wooden house covered in plaster. The house is estimated to be from the 16oo's. E O' M

The play "Thy Will Be Done" by Micael Carey is on the 24th and 25th February in the hall in Mountshannonat at eight thirty. It will be performed by Sliabh Aughty Group. F H

Today is Ash Wednesday and lent starts today. S W

Yesterday there was a pancake party in the Aistear. It was organized by The Parents Association and it was really fun. E O' M

The author Derek Landys final book is coming out in March. It is called Skullduggery Pleasant "The end of the world". The Skullduggery series is very good. D S

I defeated skellerton and unlocked the dungeon and found a shadow key and unlocked a shadow chest and found a weak sunfury so I reforged it and got a powerful sunfry. O K

I am reading a new book from the library. Its called "The Worst Witch saves the day". I think it is a really good book. S W

The thing I noticed is that my dads birthday is in April and that's in spring and my sisters birthday is in June and that's in the summer and my mam's birthday is in October and that's in the autumn and my birthday is in November and that's in winter. F H

Last night I made pancake batter, then this morning I made pancakes for my breakfast . I made them on a pancake maker. Also today we are having a pancake party at the Aistear. A N

No comments:

Post a Comment