Monday 6 February 2012

Monday 6th February 2012

On Sunday Chelsea drew with Manchester United. Wayne Rooney scored two penalties and Chicharito scored also.
On Friday I had soccer training. On Sunday Ireland lost to Wales. The score was 21-23. R D

On Sunday I went shopping in Ennis. I went to Claires and got a BFF necklace. E O' G

On Sunday we went to Ennis. We went to the Crescent and got Justin Bieber earrings. C A

We are starting swimming in May. D O' B

On Friday night I went to the Credit Union Quiz. We came fourth but we managed to be in a tie-breaker for third and fourth place but unfortunately only there was only first, second and third. R H

My mam went away to Athlone to her sisters 30th birthday. They went to a hotel for a night and they had a good time.

On Sunday 5th February Wales and Ireland played in the rugby. Wales won in the end by two points. A M

Luke Oscar and I went to Woodpark. Luke and I were hiding, Luke was at one side of the river and I was at the other side of the river. After that I went back to Lukes and we played on the DS lites, then I went home. L M

On Sunday we watched the Ireland vs Wales rugby match. It was a great game but sadly Ireland were beaten by two points. The final score was 21-23 to Wales. N B

I went to a blitz in Shannon. The teams were Tulla United, Gort and Shannon. I was playing for Mountshannon Celtic.

On Saturday I went to an indoor soccer blitz. For the first and second match I was in goals but on the third match I got a run out on the pitch. B G

Last Wednesday I played a handball tournament in Tulla. I won against  Tulla in the final so now I am representing Clare in the Munster championships. A N

It was my granny and grandads anniversary yesterday. D H

The Credit Union Quiz was on last Friday night, the 3rd February. It was fun. L O' M

I went to a party in Laois. I am getting an electric guitar. We are still training for cross country.  We went to Limerick.C B

We are still practicing in cross country. It is fun to run around and do cross country. I like doing it. My brother Oisin and Ultan like it too. A H

My sister Nicola made the most lovely lemonade. R B

I went to an indoor soccer match, I was in backs. A D

Wales and Ireland were playing rugby. The score was 21-23. Wales won. E D

The Credit Union Quiz was on Friday 3rd February. The under 11 team came joint third. E K

I went to Limerick on Sunday. I am going again Wednesday then Clodagh will be getting an electric guitar and I am getting four new skylanders called stump, smash, chop chop and zook and cynder. We went to Laois over the weekend. T B

No comments:

Post a Comment