Monday 10 December 2012

Friday December 7th 2012

I went to the scouts yesterday and it was fun. D S

We are putting our Christmas tree up today and I am going to handball. G H

I am going to Kildare Village tomorrow. I have handball today. C D

Liverpool beat Udinese 1-0. They topped their group with 10 points in the Europa league. R H

I am going to handball today and Liverpool won their match. A person nearly got a bicycle kick and hit the crossbar. D H

We are putting up our Christmas decorations today. A M


Our Christmas play is on Wednesday 19th December. J A

Yesterday Clare FM came to our school to interview four students for the Clare FM quiz. A M

Today is Friday and I have a cub scouts meeting. L S

My knee really hurts. S W

I rode my horse yesterday and it was fun. L O' M

We have cubs today. E K

Yesterday we did knitting and I went to the after school. We made a big house with a parachute as the roof. O B

I played FIFA on the ps3 and FIFA 11 all in 45 minutes.

I am going to Tao Kwon Do tonight. I have a rugby blitz on tomorrow morning . On Sunday morning we have training before the blitz. Liverpool beat Udinese  1-0 in Italy. A N

Today is Friday. My brother's birthday party was yesterday.. He is seven today. N B



No comments:

Post a Comment