Wednesday 5 December 2012

Monday 3rd December 2012

On Saturday I went horse riding with Damaris and Tania. Yesterday I had a ceili on in the hotel and after I went to the snug for an eagle fundraiser. On Saturday Chantel went swimming with Aine when we went horse riding. J A

I sold a book of tickets for the school concert. G H

I watched the Late Late Toy Show on Friday. A M

On Saturday I went to Daniels party and we saw Nativity 2, it was funny.I watched I'm a celebrity get me out of here. Charlie won it out. On Sunday I played badminton in the Munster s  It was in UL. We lost the first game against two boys from Cork. It was a really big hall. There was a running track, basketball court, two soccer pitches and a badminton court. .

On went to ,my dads house on Saturday and my uncle Bernard came. He lives in Sweden so I could not go to Daniels birthday. It was Lees cousin Kevin's birthday on Sunday. O B

My exams are on Friday. I went to a ceili on Sunday. I went to a trad for teens on Sunday. C K

On Friday I went to Tao Kwon Do. Next week is my star test. I served mass on Saturday, On Sunday I scored a try in rugby and next week I have a rugby blitz . I went to Ennis last Sunday because my brother and sister graded then we went to McDonalds. A N

I went golfing in East Clare golf club and we had a professional golfer train us and then I went straight to Daniels party in the cinema in Ennis, we watched Nativity 2. R H

It was my party on Saturday and we watched Nativity 2 and it was my birthday on Wednesday. D H

I watched the Late Late show on Friday night with Lauren,Caoilinn, Emma and my mam. S W

Today is Monday. I watched the Toy Show on Friday night. It wasn't very good, you could see people from the crew running past them on the stage. N B

I went to Allanah's house on Friday. L O' M

On Friday I went to Allanah's house and on Saturday I got a new phone. E K

I went to Daniel's  party and we went to the cinema and after that we got yummy stuff. On Saturday I went to Kevin's birthday. Luke and Oscar came too. On Friday I watched the Toy Show and I got a pack of match attacks and a hundred club. L M

On Friday my sister came home from Dublin and Elena and Laoise came over to my house. On Sunday I went to a ceili in the Mountshannon hotel. A M

Liam came to my house on Sunday and we had a lot of fun. I started to play a new game on my Pokemon Peral. A M

Yesterday there was a trad for teens session at the Mountshannon hotel from 5pm to 6pm. C D

I went horse riding on Saturday. D S

I went up to Cavan at the weekend for my cousin's birthday party at 8 o clock in the evening. We had fire works and we came home the next day and on the way home I went down to see my granny. She came back from Lanzarote and she gave me a cooking apron, a Liverpool wrist band and a bandana. G H


No comments:

Post a Comment