Monday 3 December 2012

Friday 30th November 2012

Oscar came to my house and when it got dark we got torches and went out and we saw a rabbit or it could have been a fox. Eric left 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'. L M

It is my sister's birthday today. She will be watching Breaking Dawn Part 2. Daniel's birthday is tomorrow and he will watch a movie. L S

The Late Late Toy Show is on tonight at 9.35 on RTE. A M

After school Ellie and Laoise are coming to my house. A M

I am going to Allanah's house today. E K

I am going over to Allanah's house today. L O' M

Today is Friday, my cousins are staying tonight.We are going to watch the Late Late Toy Show. N B

The Late Late Toy Show is on tonight. A M

I am going to Tao Kwon Do tonight. I went to music yesterday. I might go to rugby on Sunday if I have time. A N

I went to Portumna and I got my hair cut and got flights for darts. R H

I am going to handball today. G H

On Saturday I am going horse riding with Damaris and Tania. J A

I was sick yesterday. My mum got me shoes for my party tomorrow and my birthday is on Wednesday. D H

I am going to handball tonight. C D

My exams are in a week. I am doing an Irish dancing exhibition in the hotel Sunday for the ceili. My mam is sick today. C K

I went to Lees house yesterday and we saw a rabbit / fox, I wasn't sure which but we saw it anyway. OB

I am going to watch the Late Late Toy  Show tonight. On Saturday I am going to the Sliabh Aughty riding centre for my birthday. S W


No comments:

Post a Comment