Thursday 29 November 2012

Wednesday 28th November 2012

It is very cold today. I walked to school with my mam and Daphne. D S

I got a cardigan, sweets, tracksuit, pants and tops from my mam and Paul. It is a week and three days 'till my birthday. S W

On Friday I got locked in a bathroom. E K

The parent/teacher meeting is on today so school ends early. A M

My sister is grading for her black tag in Tao kwon Do and my brother is grading for his green tag on Sunday. I am going to handball tonight. A N

On Tuesday I went to Barry's house and we played the wii. We played FIFA11 on line. We also played soccer outside. L S

I went to the after school yesterday and did my homework. When we went home we stacked fire wood. O B

We are doing the play today. G H

Its a week and three days to Shannons birthday. C D

I went to England and I watched a football match and it was my cousins birthday. D H

Yesterday we got a sky box. A few days ago I made a bracelet with my granny. A M

My fiddle exams are in a week and two days. Rosemary left 'Im a celebrity get me out of here' last night. C K

Rosemary left 'Im a celebrity get me out of here' last night. L O' M

.

No comments:

Post a Comment