Friday 23 November 2012

Wednesday 21st November 2012

I went to Speech and Drama last night. It was really good fun. G H

I am going to the dentist today. D S

I went to soccer training in Tulla yesterday. I am going to handball this evening between four and six o clock.       A N

Our open night is on tomorrow night at half past six in Scariff Community College. C K

I am going to badminton tonight in Mountshannon hall. C D

On Tuesday I went to Barry's house. We were on Netflix in his bedroom. L S

It is Thanksgiving tomorrow. L O' M

I am sick, I was not in yesterday or the day before.

I had speech and drama last night. I have badminton tonight. N B

I had dinner and I played Xbox. D H

Last night I had Irish dancing. It was fun. A M

I am going to Liam's birthday on Saturday. A M

Tomorrow my dad, my sister and I are going to the open night in Scariff Secondary school. S W

I played darts and hurling with my grandad yesterday. R H

Today is Wednesday and I watched a dvd last night. A M

I went to the after-school yesterday. O B


No comments:

Post a Comment