Monday 19 November 2012

Monday 19th November 2012

I am going to England on Thursday to my cousins 13th birthday. D H

I went to see the pub theatre on Friday. There were two plays and they were both entertaining. A M

Its my grandpa's anniversary today. L O' M

On Saturday I went to Limerick and got new slippers. E K

People have found a vaccine to help cure a type of  meningitis. C K

It was very windy yesterday. It was the last day of the play. J A

On Friday I didn't go to Tao Kwon Do because my brother and sister were sick. On Saturday I went to the Crescent, I got a trousers in Lifestyle sports. Yesterday I went to rugby, I scored a try and then we had a bit of a party for my sisters birthday. She turned 13. We went to the Sliabh Aughty play last night. A N

Yesterday I went to a play in the hotel.. Mr Culbert is teaching us today. C D

Today is Monday. I went to the play in the hotel on Saturday night after mass. N B

I went to the pub theatre play in Mountshannon hotel. I went to mass in Whitegate yesterday. R H

I went to Duiblin for the weekend and we had five hundred euros to spend in a Disney store. G H

On Saturday I went to the pub theatre in Mountshannon hotel A M

Ella left the Xfactor. A M

Mr Culbert is teaching us today. My dad was in a play on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. S W

I went horse riding on Saturday. D S

I went on a night hike on Friday night and myself and Anthony went to the play in the Mountshannon hotel. On Saturday Max went on a hike with the beaver scouts. O B


No comments:

Post a Comment