Wednesday 14 November 2012

Wednesday 14th November 2012

Yesterday I went to my granny's house after school. I played with my cousin. NB

I am going to music this evening . I play the piano. D S

I got black Ops 2 and I played the match. I got an all star oooaaa!!!! I am starting handball on Friday with Sam.       D H

Yesterday I went to Irish dancing and Tania's football was cancelled. J A

It was two years since we moved back from Spain yesterday. E K

Yesterday I went to Irish dancing. It was fun. Yesterday we had our gaelic semi-final, we lost by two points. We played Carron-New-Quay. A M

On Tuesday we played a semi-final in schools gaelic football. We lost by two points. The final score was 4-5 to 4-3. The opponents were from Carron-New-Quay. They are now playing in the final Thursday. L S

Yesterday I went to music and I got a picture with Brendan Bugler's All Star trophy. C D

Today is Wednesday and I'm going to my cousins house soon. A M

This week is science week. A M

Im a Celebrity is not on tonight because of the soccer. I have fiddle lessons tonight. C K

I am going shopping with my aunt Ashling Saturday or Sunday for stuff for the baby. S W

I went to speech and drama yesterday. G H

I am going to handball this evening and on Saturday we are going shopping in the Crescent  The first round of the FA cup was yesterday. I watched it. Its my sisters birthday on Sunday. A N

I had a gaelic match yesterday in Crusheen against Carron New Quay. We lost by two points. I have badminton tonight at 7 pm. R H

There was a gaelic football match on yesterday. I played on the computer with Anthony. O B

No comments:

Post a Comment